+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: I'm so sad today - my dog

1. Re: I'm so sad today - my dog

I am SO sorry Renu. I can only begin to image how difficult it is. I am certainly thinking of you guys!! Sending you a big hug.
    Traci

Re: I'm so sad today - my dog

(((hugs)))) I'm so sorry...that is such a hard thing to do...to say goodbye to those we love- whether 4 legged or 2...
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

It may sound like a broken record. But I truly appreciate each and every hug that's come our way. Thank you. Cheryl, love your siggy!
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

4. Re: I'm so sad today - my dog

Oh Renu! My heart breaks for you with the loss of your sweet dog. I'm so sorry for your loss and send you comforting hugs and pray that the beautiful memories you shared with him will ease the pain of his absence.

Big hugs!

Jennifer
    Jennifer

My blog

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
    I have had three dogs in my life, and I've had to make that decision for all of them too.
    The Vet always sent a sympathy card, but the last one sent Taylor's paw print - that was very nice, and have it framed till this day.

Again, I am very sorry to hear of you loss...
    67Cats = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ =

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

6. Re: I'm so sad today - my dog

I'm sorry to hear your sad news. We lost our cat this year and a dog last year. It is awful! We have had a vet send the footprints too, it's very appreciated isn't it? Years ago we had a vet send a tuft of his hair in the card. That sent me over the edge! Anyhow you are in my thoughts. It's hard losing a furrbaby who has been a part of our lives for so long. Thank you for sharing with us and I hope we can cheer you up.
    Kim

Close To My Heart Consultant

+ Reply to Thread