+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I'm so sad today - my dog

I'm so sad today - my dog

This is still so hard to say. Last Friday, our family had to make a very hard decision regarding our 14 1/2 yr old dog. He'd been with us since he was a little over 2 months and now he's gone. He was so very old and all his old bones hurt and his old legs could barely take him up and down the 3 steps to the back yard. I miss the dog he was, but at the end, he was so grouchy and snarly, I think mostly cause he was a grumpy old dog! I thought I was all cried out, until just a few minutes ago, I got a card from his doctor. She hand wrote a beautiful note and a beautiful poem in it. She even included two paw prints. How sweet that was of her to take time out to not only send a card, but to hand write a note. How many of us still hand write notes. Anyway, thank you for letting me share my sad news with you and if you've got a hug to share, I wouldn't say no.
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

Re: I'm so sad today - my dog

I'm so sorry Renu. my heart aches for you. It's so hard to let our furbabies go.
    (((hugs)))

Thank you Cindi. I appreciate that.
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

My heart hurts for you. Here's a (((hug))) from across the miles. How sweet of the vet to send you the pawprints.Hug your kidlets too. I'm so sorry you lost your beloved dog.
    Sarah

And here is another big hug coming your way! It's so hard to lose your furry friends!
    Dee

I'm so sorry to hear this, Renu!
    I know how your hearts are breaking.
    We recently lost one of our 14 1/2 year old kitties, and I still get teary at times.
    {{{HUGS}}}
    Joanie

(((((HUGS))))) so sad to have to let them go-sounds like you did the best thing for the good dog he was. Out vets and staff always send cards too. It is difficult for them too as they have to help us let go. So merciful what you did- peace for your beloved pet.
    You are in my thoughts!!

Oh Renu, I'm so sorry. Sending bunches of hugs to you, my friend.

9. Re: I'm so sad today - my dog

(((HUGS))))) to you Renu. I'm so sorry!! Our sweet Ladybug is almost 12 yo next month and I can definitely see the changes in her as of lately and I'm not liking it. She has a hard time going up and down stairs sometimes.
    The Shackretary

10. Re: I'm so sad today - my dog

I'm so sorry! I got tears...Sending you hugs!

+ Reply to Thread