+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Shack Survivor July 2011

Re: Shack Survivor July 2011

So happy the games are coming back! Yipeeeeeee

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Quote Originally Posted by GSMom385 View Post
    Awesome timing, I will work on mine this weekend. I can't wait!! I needed something like this to get my creative juices flowing in the morning for my day of stamping bliss.

So just to clarify I noticed it said no 6x6 recipe cards but regular 6x6 greeting cards are ok correct??? I tend to work in that size because most of the images I like to color are larger and work better on that format of card base, but I could be encouraged to work out of my zone if I need to. I have a stair step card fold I have been dying to try, so I may give that one a shot.

Now the question is......where did I put my camera.........hmmmm...........off to poke around and see where I left it last. It escapes me where it might have been left in the house.
    yes, a 6x6 card is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    StampShack Mike is on board and will help us get the gallery set up. I have also asked him to get us a sponsor for a great prize or 2, in return for advertising on the front page.
    Thankyou Christie for offering to co-ordinate this. I know it is a big job. I will hold the statements and Not play if you need another "adjudicator"
    Thanks for letting me know Sarah. I had sent them a message but hadn't heard back yet! I will send the elimination statements to the ShackHost so that way everyone can play but me!!!!

4. Re: Shack Survivor July 2011

I can't play along this time so if you want to send me the elimination list I'm up for that .
    The Shackretary

I have sent my 25 elimination statements to the ShackHost and to Sherri/Iloveflipflops. Thanks Sherri!!!!

Whoo-hoo! I'm still thinking up a card!
    Dee

That is great fun! and a note to Lidia, you don't need to be here to play, just post your card before the deadline and they will look after the rest. (I am away for a lot of it as well but will get a card posted before I go.

Thanks so much for this!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestStamper View Post
    Sounds like a ton of fun! I've always enjoyed this game! But too bad I'll be on my Alaskan Cruise during it.
    Post your card before you go! You don't have to be here everyday to play. Just as long as your card is in the gallery before the deadline!

I will have to put my creative thinking hat on

When I go to post my card, is there something I'm supposed to do so it goes to the right place in the gallery? I read the rules and it says to put it in the survivor gallery but not so sure I will do it right? If not can someone move it?
    Dee

+ Reply to Thread