+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking for Sponsors! The fun is about to begin again!

Re: Looking for Sponsors! The fun is about to begin again!

so would a demo for a stamp company be considered for a sponser? for example, stampin up, the angel company or {ippity}?

i could put together an {ippity} prize package.

{click above for my craft blog!}

Angie, a Demo for a stamp company absolutely CAN donate a nice prize package, and in return they would get an advert on the front page with a link to their blog/business site. It is a legitimate way to advertise your busiiness without flouting the Shack rules. GOTTA love it! WIN WIN for all concerned. Please contact StampShack Mike or the Moderators to pledge your prize. We will determine which game to apply it to. The more sponsors we get, the more games we can play!
    Sarah

dumb techie..or rather non techie question here. if I copy and paste the info in Mike's thread to a few companies I think may be interested will they be able to see it since they are not shack members? I'm lazy, and don't want to have type it all out .

4. Re: Looking for Sponsors! The fun is about to begin again!

Hi Everyone,

I just got back from traveling and will be catching up in the next 24 hours on all the messages in my inbox. I just wanted to let you know I am not ignoring you

Thanks,
    Mike

I wanted to thank the ladies who have offered to approach companies for us. If you ask for expressions of interest, and get a positive response (even if they ask for more details), let us know andwe will get Mike to negotiate with them for advertising space etc. You can pass on their email to him so he can do the rest.
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    I wanted to thank the ladies who have offered to approach companies for us. If you ask for expressions of interest, and get a positive response (even if they ask for more details), let us know andwe will get Mike to negotiate with them for advertising space etc. You can pass on their email to him so he can do the rest.
    ok, thanks Sarah, i have a couple I think may be interested ,,just was not sure how to do it

+ Reply to Thread