+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Sponsors! The fun is about to begin again!

1. Unhappy Looking for Sponsors! The fun is about to begin again!

Hi Everyone,

It is time to get things hopping around here and have some fun. I am looking for some sponsors to offer prizes for the current and upcoming contests, raffles, and games.

In exchange if we choose you as a sponsor we will allow a 125x125 graphic to be displayed above the right column on the homepage and main forum page for 30 days. (Negotiable depending on value of prize)

Any prizes awarded need to be sent out to the winner within 5 business days. I don't mean they have to get it at their doorstep that soon but just simply it is in the mail within 5 days. Also any sponsors must pay all shipping! This is supposed to be fun for the winner so let's make sure we take care of them the right way!

Feel free to send me a private message for consideration.

Thank you,
    Mike

Re: Looking for Sponsors! The fun is about to begin again!

I know that there are ShackPLUS members who run a "business" related to stamping. This sponsorship would be a great opportunity for them to promote their business within the Shack Guidelines, and get a month (or more) of advertising too... The games always are lots of fun. Put out your feelers to anyone you know! If you are on a manufacturers design team, they might be interested in promoting their products at the STamp Shack too.
    Sarah

oh fun! i hope you get lots of 'takers'

I have had a couple of enquiries lately about advertising your stamping business here at the Shack. This is the perfect opportunity. I will be sending "invitiations" to some members who may want to take advantage of this opportunity. Feel free to ask anyone who you think might sponsor a prize.
    Sarah

I have six bran new COPIC Ciao Markers I'd be happy to 'sponsor'
    67Cats = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ =

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by 67Cats View Post
    I have six bran new COPIC Ciao Markers I'd be happy to 'sponsor'
    Thankyou Leigh. That is very generous. I think the hosts were aiming this at "corporate" sponsorship. I will get them to contact you regarding your prize offer. I know Mike is away for a few days, but you will hear from him before the games begin.
    Sarah

7. Re: Looking for Sponsors! The fun is about to begin again!

I'm sure I have something from Stampin' Up! I can donate. Let me look at home when I get a chance!!
    Traci

If we have individual members doing some donations, maybe we can start up the creative challenges again and use these for raffle prizes or another round of games!
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

I would love to sponsor!
    I will donate the just released catalog from The Angel Company
    and
    3 unmounted rubber stamp sets
    Karen S

10. Re: Looking for Sponsors! The fun is about to begin again!

Oh I missed the part about corporate donations. Well if anyone needs a single prize for something, send me a PM. I do NOT need any advertisement on the home page! LOL
    Traci

+ Reply to Thread