+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's Finally here...

Talking It's Finally here...

the Harvast Party that is . For you who don't know this is a huge community event that my church puts on every year . Where thousands of people come and the kids get to play games and recieve candy and prizes . THere is food a petting zoo , skits, games, . Just a bunch of stuff. Well anyways since the month I have been back from Greensboro I have put in over 80 hours working on this and already since Sunday I have put 20 hours in . Don't get me wrong I loved doing it but I'm glad it will be over tonight 12 more hours and I can breath and cradt .
    Wish me luck!
    Mindy
    Last edited by Jadyeebugsaunt; 10-25-2006 at 08:37 AM.
    Mindy
    "Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best."
    ~ Henry Van Dyke ~

Living Life (My Blog)

Th e Cats Meow (My other Blog)

Be sure to let us know when it's all over. I hope you have a great time! I know you worked really hard on this.

3. Smile How fun!

Mindy, that sounds like such fun! WOW! You've really worked hard but all for a good cause. Fill us in on all of the details once you've recouperated after it is over!
    Jennifer

My blog

My Family went with my Sister to her Church's Harvest Festival a few years back & had fun. It had alot of activities & good food! My Sis kept wanting us to go with her every year, but her Church did the Harvest Festival in lieu of Trick or Treating, and that kind of made our decsion for us on whether or not to go again!
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

5. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Good luck!

Laura

+ Reply to Thread