Thread: Summer Bingo Words for 7/23

Summer Bingo Words for 7/23

Allright ladies, here are the words for today:
    27 Hat
    42 Lounging around
    71 Swimming
    44 Movies
    25 Frisbees

I know in the survivor game many end up in exile island enjoying margaritas. I wonder what you ladies are drinking that is keeping you lagging behind! Hmm, maybe someone is passing some margaritas back there, because the crowd is sure hanging back. I know it can't be Cindi whose the bartender, because she's in the front. Or is it...slowing down the competition maybe? Or is it Christie or even you Dee trying to win the last place booby prize:
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

Re: Summer Bingo Words for 7/23

Your too funny! I'd take a Pina Colada, haven't had one of those in ages!
    shelley

3. Re: Summer Bingo Words for 7/23

Only 1 today, 6 total I'm having a diet coke w/vanilla syrup...

I'm right in the middle of a large iced turbo.......Maybe I should try a Pina Colada with Shelly! I'm cruising comfortably back here. I'm way up to 5 now! LMAO!
    Dee

Woo Hoo I'm halfway there with 12 matches. I'm sure it will be slowing up for me real soon but until then I'll be enjoying my Starbuck's iced coffee and getting ready to party hardy on Exile Island.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I got 1 today..and yes, I love to play bartender!!

Oh I see why Shelley and Dee are lagging behind. The bartender is serving margaritas and they are patiently waiting for their pina coladas. Never fear ladies, once you're served you'll be moving right up with the other ladies! Or perhaps you should skip the fuzzy drinks and head to starbucks for a caffeine loaded drink and then you'll be able to speed right up with Joanne! Cindi, it's because you're playing bartender that you slowed down. Quit serving the drinks and get start moving or you'll be winning the booby prize!
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

whoo hoo! im up to 11!!!
    Jennifer Middleton

I was shut out of these words so please make mine an extra tall chi chi! :-)
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread