+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi from GA

1. Hi from GA

Hi everyone! I just heard about The Stamp Shack and joined right away. I am Michelle from the N. Metro Atlanta area. I look forward to getting to know everyone.
    ~michelle
    blog
    website

Re: Hi from GA

Welcome to the Stamp Shack!!
    Mary

Welcome, Michelle, from Nova Scotia, Canada.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

4. Re: Hi from GA

Hey I know you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Michelle!!! She does the cutest A Muse cards and I have been an admirer of her work FOR YEARS!!! Welcome to the Shack. What took you so long Michelle to join? LOL
    The Shackretary

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    Hey I know you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Michelle!!! She does the cutest A Muse cards and I have been an admirer of her work FOR YEARS!!! Welcome to the Shack. What took you so long Michelle to join? LOL
    Welcome to the Shack Michelle. Can't wait to see some of these cute cards in our gallery! I'm Kathy in Michigan.

Kathy

G'day Michelle, any friend of Sherri's is a friend of ours! So happy you joined us.
    Sarah

welcome to the shack! we have an amazing lil group here! im Jennifer from sunny southern Cali!!!
    Jennifer Middleton

Hi and welcome. I am also from Ga, just north of you near the Chattanooga line. Looking forward to seeing your creations :-)

Hi Michelle, welcome to the Shack. Can't wait to see some of your creativity. Hope we can get together sometime when I visit my son at Georgia Tech. I'm Joanne from western Tennessee.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

10. Re: Hi from GA

Quote Originally Posted by craftymom78 View Post
    Hi and welcome. I am also from Ga, just north of you near the Chattanooga line. Looking forward to seeing your creations :-)
    I have family in Resaca...not too far from Chattanooga. Is that close to you?
    ~michelle
    blog
    website

+ Reply to Thread