Thread: membership...

1. Re: membership...

I just sent you an invoice.

Thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by milmogando View Post
    so i was up for renewal i guess...
    thought i had an auto payment set up...apparently not
    do you all know if i will get my $12 membership again...
    or will i be 'upgraded' lol to the $24 price ticket??
    urgh!

2. Re: membership...

All members renew at their current rate. If you were paying $12 before your renewal is $12.

Thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    send a support ticket in explaining yourself Kirsty. You are a very active member, who has not let it lapse for any period of time..hopefully you'll get it sorted

Re: membership...

brilliant! thanks

I dont understand this at all... I got a bill in the email, it said go renew so i thought oh yeah, clicked on it, said your bill will be 24 dollars this year ( hit me wrong been sick most of this week) ticked me off so I did nothing, just checked my pay pal because I had an order in to Art Impressions ( last month) have not heard a peep out of them nor do I have new rubber as of yet.... my Pay Pal informed me that, I sent a payment of 12.00 to renew and ( its a recurring payment)

so now what do i do? ( do i have a half paid membership?) (not enough coffee yet...)
    ~Stacy

My Blog

Do a support ticket Stacy! They will fix you up!
    Dee

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Quote Originally Posted by JBgreendawn View Post
    I dont understand this at all... I got a bill in the email, it said go renew so i thought oh yeah, clicked on it, said your bill will be 24 dollars this year ( hit me wrong been sick most of this week) ticked me off so I did nothing, just checked my pay pal because I had an order in to Art Impressions ( last month) have not heard a peep out of them nor do I have new rubber as of yet.... my Pay Pal informed me that, I sent a payment of 12.00 to renew and ( its a recurring payment)

so now what do i do? ( do i have a half paid membership?) (not enough coffee yet...)
    Stacey, those of us who have always paid 12 will still only have to pay 12 for the membership. The 24 is for new members only and those that let their membership go unpaid for a certain amount of time.

+ Reply to Thread