+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Something Borrowed

Something Borrowed

Has anyone read this? If not it was one of those books I really enjoyed then I read the sequel Something Blue. I loved the concept of taking a situation and having it told by 2 different perceptions. Something Borrowed was 1 persons perception and something Blue from another.
    Nicole

Re: Something Borrowed

nope..I have not read either one..though I do love to read

3. Re: Something Borrowed

I have read Borrowed but not Blue. I enjoyed the book but it sounded like the movie was something else COMPLETELY!!! I have a copy of Borrowed if anyone would like it....

Sounds like a good book to read.
    shelley

Quote Originally Posted by suzi_f View Post
    I have read Borrowed but not Blue. I enjoyed the book but it sounded like the movie was something else COMPLETELY!!! I have a copy of Borrowed if anyone would like it....
    I am not typically a fan of the movie when there is a book that preceeded it. I more then likely wold not see the movie since I tend to nit pick movies going .. ok that was not in the book.
    Nicole

SO going against what I said earlier. I likd the movie as long as you take it not by the book. There are some obvious things that are not in the book or way things happen. But none the less it was a good book. I see this similiar to the John Grisham books.. the ending in the Firm different then in the book. Denzel Washington playing the main character in the Pelican brief when in the book it was made very clear he was not african american... other things like that.
    Nicole

i think i've read one of them.

{click above for my craft blog!}

+ Reply to Thread