+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: asking for prayers..

Re: asking for prayers..

I'm praying for your nephew---that's a tough age---they think they cannot be hurt. I have a gs that age....I'm asking God to bless him and heal him (so his father can kill him). Keep us posted.

thaNks ladies. I talked to karen and got some more info.I love Gary, but the man gets stuff wrong all teh time..lol anyways brandon has a broken rib and a punctured lung..they are drugging him up & keeping him knocked out because of the pain. the other boys are just bruised but Brandon slammed into the steering wheel; when they landed in the ditch so hence his injuries.karen said they will evaluate him on Monday to see when he might come home.
    kids..

3. Re: asking for prayers..

Glad he is going to be okay...so his Dad can kill him! I understand that feeling so well. My middle son is the reason my hair is gray.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lori View Post
    Glad he is going to be okay...so his Dad can kill him! I understand that feeling so well. My middle son is the reason my hair is gray.....
    he should pay for a salon color every 6 to 8 weeks for you..it's just teh principal..lol

Sending prayers to your nephew and his family..that is awful!
    Darlene

Oh no! I will definitely be thinking of you guys! All those toys are fun but I worry all the time when the kids get out of sight on those things. Let us know how he and the other kids are doing!
    Dee

+ Reply to Thread