+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Selby, England

Hybrid View

Wink Hello from Selby, England

Hi, just signed up today and thought I would say hello. My name is Paula, I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator because I loved their crafting goodies and used to have to send to the USA for them. Eventually SU arrived here in the UK. I then began to buy from a UK demonstrator. Soon I realised that I was spending a large amount of money on SU goods, so thought it would be best becoming a discount demonstrator so that I got the benefits for my self. When meeting and talking to people I started to make a sale or two and held a couple of workshops and classes. People have now approached me for SU goods so now I have decided that I am going to in put in some work to take my Stampin' Up further for me. Well that's enough about me. I am hoping to get to know everyone around the forum over time.
    Luv Paula oxo

Re: Hello from Selby, England

Welcome to the Stamp Shack Paula. Good luck with your Stampin' Up business! I'm Sally from Ohio in the US. This is a great place for inspiration and tips. Jump right in to the discussions on the message board.

Hi Sally, thanks for your good wishes.
    Paula

Hi Paula, welcome to the stamp shack! This is a wonderful place for inspiration and friendship. I'm Rebecca from Ohio, my husband is from the UK, Leeds. Jump in and have some fun!

Hi Rebecca, thanks for your welcome. I am also a leeds loiner like your husband.

welcome to teh stamp shack. I'm Cindi from Maine, usa. It's nice that yuo found us

7. Re: Hello from Selby, England

Hi Paula. I am Sherri from North Carolina. You will love it here!!
    The Shackretary

8. Re: Hello from Selby, England

Hello, welcome to the Stamp Shack. Stampin'Up! as this way around ous... people just come to us to buy stuff
    You will enjoy it here
    Pascale

Summer bingo 2011 words numbers
    2. 4.8.9.13.15.20.21.31.33.34.35.44.46.51.52.57.63.67.68.77.78.80.84.85.

My blog

Hi Paula- I am Paula from North Carolina! Can't wait to see some of your creations. Welcome to the Shack-it is a great place full of inspiration for stamping and everyday life.

Welcome to the Shack, from Canada!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread