+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone getting as excited as I am?

Is anyone getting as excited as I am?

I am counting down the days to the Utah Palooza. As of today, it's 44 days. I can't wait to step off the plane in Salt Lake City and see everyone. I think about this trip every day and can't wait until it happens.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Re: Is anyone getting as excited as I am?

i am!!

let's just pray you get to step off that plane!!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

I am excited tooooo! Do I need to be working on projects to bring? Do we just bring what we want to work on or stuff for others-like shoebox projects etc?????

4. Re: Is anyone getting as excited as I am?

Sadly I am not happy about it because I am not going . That's all i am saying. Boo hoo hoo
    The Shackretary

Quote Originally Posted by shuggy View Post
    i am!!

let's just pray you get to step off that plane!!!
    Angie, I may be able to take the Delta Discount Stand By ticket. I'll have to wait and see how much a full price ticket will cost. Fingers and toes crossed. I will most likely be sending you a box of the project I'll be working on. I won't be doing shoebox or anything "extra" unless I can fit it in my carryon luggage.

Which flight would be better for you to pick me up at? There's one on Thursday, arrival at 9:55 am and also on Thursday, arrival at 4:05 pm. I probably won't be able to check in until after 3:00 pm at the hotel but I think Joanie is coming in on Wednesday so she should have checked in already and have the room keys. I hate to miss a whole day of crafting on Thursday but if 9:55 is too early for you, that's okay too. I'm easy! JLMK
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by tojoco View Post
    Which flight would be better for you to pick me up at? There's one on Thursday, arrival at 9:55 am and also on Thursday, arrival at 4:05 pm. I probably won't be able to check in until after 3:00 pm at the hotel but I think Joanie is coming in on Wednesday so she should have checked in already and have the room keys. I hate to miss a whole day of crafting on Thursday but if 9:55 is too early for you, that's okay too. I'm easy! JLMK
    the early one would be better. later one would deal with traffic. hotel is like 2 minutes away, so not a huge deal.

I'm not going, but I'm excited for all of you who are! Hope you all have a safe and fabulously fun trip! Don't forget to post pics for those of us who are staying home...
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

I am very excited! I will take my camera - I can't wait to see/meet everyone!

Angie do we have an agenda?

I'm excited! I am a little worried about flying with my crafting supplies, though. Southwest lets you have 2 checked bags, but I have a lot of stuff! And I have no idea what to take. Angie, do you or Mary have a Big Shot? Maybe I could just bring a few dies. I once went to a weekend stamping retreat and I brought a whole car load of stuff. What a pain that was!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Carden View Post
    I am very excited! I will take my camera - I can't wait to see/meet everyone!

Angie do we have an agenda?
    yep:
    day 1-arrive, unpack, stamp, laugh
    day 2-stamp, laugh, eat a little
    day 3-stamp, laugh, eat a little
    day 4-clean up, laugh, cry, go home

+ Reply to Thread