+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cindi - Shedzilla found at walmart

Cindi - Shedzilla found at walmart

Ken and our DD went to walmart today. I had him look for the shedzilla. Well I was so happy when he came home with it! It was 9.99, he told me at first , he picked up the dog one, which was $20.00 and it's the exact same thing! Anyways, I had the hardest time opening that darn package. Finally , I as able to open it. So of course, I had to try it! Boy, that brush works amazing! It went thru her fur like butter!

Maybe now I'll be better at brushing her! I admit, I should brush her more than I actually do. The thing is my cat loves to be brushed! If I take out the brush, no matter where she is, she'll come over the get brushed. But then again, she gets treats after getting brushed.

What a difference this brush makes! My cat even let me brush her, near her butt, which is the most matted. Cause, before, if I tried to go near that area with my other brush, she wasn't happy with me. The spot that she really loves to be brushed is under her chin and the sides of her face.

Also, if you give your cats treats. Friskies came out with new cat treats called crunchies. I got them yesterday when I was at the market.
    Of course, when I went to fill the cat treat jar ( a recycled mayo jar) I had to give her some. Well those got swallowed up in no time. So now another brand of cat treats to purchase!
    shelley

Re: Cindi - Shedzilla found at walmart

yay, isn't it amazing?? I like teh after brush treat idea, i will start that.

my cats funny. She knows right away that after I'm done brushing her, that she's going to get a treat. If I forget for some reason, she bothers me until I remember. How often do you brush your kitties?

Also check out this website:

www.catchannel.com
    shelley

great link, thanks. I usually try to brush Zoid twice a week, Ziggy lets me comb him every morning when he's his loviest. but he has short hair, so no big deal to him. Zoid is my long haired coon kitty, super thick long fur

Maybe I'll try to start brushing my cat twice a week. She's a long haired cat as well.
    shelley

Serena, my long haired girl wants me to brush her everytime I go into the master bathroom. I do try when ever I am 'sitting' in there.
    By the way, just got the Crunchers - and Serena liked them. She is a picky eater - so I am happy she likes them.
    My other cats like getting brused too, but they have short hair. I try to brush all of them once a week, but the short hair ones doesn't matter.

Is the cat Shedzilla smaller than the Dog one?
    Serena doesn't like the Shedzilla as much as Mommies hair brush... but she does tolerate Shedzilla - I love it too! I think it's the BEST brush EvER!
    67Cats = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ =

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

I was told that both brushes were the same size. One just said dog , which was 19.99, and the ohter one said cat for 9.99.

I brushed my cat again this morning. She does seem to tolerate it better than other brushes that I have used. There is an area on her, that tends to get matted, and if I try to brush the area, I get a paw at me. With the shedzilla , I was able to get at the matting a little more, before I get the paw at me. She doesn't paw me physically, she does lifts her paw at me, as to give me a warning. Then when she does that I know I'm in trouble!
    shelley

lol, Shelley, my dearly departed kitty zack would hit me, and I mean hit, that cat could hit hard! Zoid shows me his teeth, then his butt as he is running off..lol

that's funny with the teeth! I've never had my cat do that. I had a chihuahua when I was growing up, that's some teeth out of a little thing!

It doesn't stop me from brushing that area! It depends on her mood. Some days she is more tolerant and I can get away with more, and other days she is well aware that she is not happy with me brushing her in that area. SO what I normally do, when she does her paw at me, if hasn't walked away from me. I brush the area that she's most comfortable with, and once sh'e's really happy , I try to sneak in that area that is rally bad.
    shelley

ya, that what I do too.. lull them into lazy, then sneak attack..lol

+ Reply to Thread