+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pro Big Shot

Pro Big Shot

Hi,

Does anyone have this yet?
    I would LOVE to have this - but the price!! YIKES!
    I love the BIG Dies!

I'll have to wait a few years till the next thing new comes out and knocks this price down.
    I have the normal Big Shot and LOVE it!
    67Cats = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ =

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Re: Pro Big Shot

I guess I wasn't aware these were available...I think our LSS that went out of business had one. I have the Big Shot and I still have the original one which I use a lot! Doubt I'd have a spot for a large item like this probably is!
    Joanie

i don't know what you pay os but the large dies here cost about $80!!! way to much i reckon...i'll be sticking to my normal sized bs!

I also would love to have those great new toys, but with the way our economy (and my budget) are going these days, I'm not making any big purchases--what I really need to use up what I have. If I never bought another thing, I could probably continue to create for a very long time!!! (other than glues etc). Plus, like Joanie, where would I put it??? But I can dream!!!

Patty, I'm totally with you. I've got soooo much stuff that I could create for a very long time before I really needed anything new except for ink and glue. Oh, and like you, where the heck would I put these things. Already half my supplies are in the closet and I don't ever pull them out or miss them!
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

+ Reply to Thread