+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: To sort or not to sort

Re: To sort or not to sort

I have bought the pads of printed papers and then they sit. So I started making envelopes out of them and boy paper disappeared fast. I have them in file bins but whites alway get mixed up. Colors no problem. -- Penelope

I have 12x12 filing cabinets and I sort by brand. My cardstock is sorted by Stampin Up, Close to my Heart, Bazzill and of it is just miscellanous I do it by color.
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

My 12X12 is sorted by theme or dominant color. I have Christmas, Halloween'fall, Pets, Travel separated and then others by the color. 8x11 is separated by color.

I sort everything by color ( its the only way i can find it again in the mess, although there is one shelf set aside for Christmas and one is full of Basic Grey only the rest is all by the main color. the double sided is sorted by the side i like best ( most double sided papers i have more then one sheet of it so if i like both sides equally well, i put one sheet in the other color if its really different.

Im starting to rip up all my 6" pads though and do the same to them because those suckers are breeding in the closet at night.
    ~Stacy

My Blog

+ Reply to Thread