+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: when are you arriving?

Re: when are you arriving?

I'm flying in Wed the 5th. I should be there around 11 a.m., and I'm pretty sure Traci's flight is arriving about the same time. I was planning to meet her at baggage, and then we can take the hotel shuttle together. No sense in coming to the airport a bunch of times if you don't need to. I'm stoked, but I haven't packed a thing yet! I've just got plans formulating in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by shuggy View Post
    sounds good!! do you have an actual ticket?
    I do not have an actual ticket. I will be flying stand-by but the flight looks pretty empty as of today.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by Firecracker View Post
    I can pick up Joanne Thursday morning. I will coming right past the airport. We could drop your stuff off at the hotel and then go crafting. Let me know.
    Are we crafting on Wednesday or are we starting on Thursday?
    That sounds good to me, Heather. You'll have to give me your cell-phone # so I can call you when I arrive.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by shuggy View Post
    we can do whatever. usually get unpacked and settled in on wed. do we start wed night? i can't remember now...
    We will have the club house available on Wednesday evening if we want to set up then. Everyone can hang out at my house until we decide what we're doing! Mary H, Traci, Joanie and Lesa in on Wednesday the 5th--right? We can start whenever we want!! I'm sooo excited and looking forward to seeing everyone. If we want, I can see if we can get in the clubhouse earlier since some are coming in during the day. I'll check it out.
    sweetpea

I am so excited.
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

holy cow!! this is next week!!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

I will actually be in SLC this Sat. We are driving to the Tetons and Yellowstone and will be back Thurs. So I will call one of you all before I run over on Thurs to see if you all are there-you may be out shopping. As the week goes on maybe we can back earlier on Thurs than I anticipate. Looking forward to it. I will have some Stampin Up Cardstock waiting for me. I have never used it before. I have some new Whipper Snapper Stamps for us to use too...I am getting excited!!

8. Re: when are you arriving?

I am EXCITED too!!! I remember us planning this at Sherri's and now it is happening! Without Sherri We will MISS you!
    "Small Gestures BIG Love"

9. Re: when are you arriving?

Dislike very much!! (sigh!)
    The Shackretary

Yep I gotta be at the airport early am tomorrow! Off today from work to get my packing done!!! Be up about 4 in the am-excited! I feel terrible to leave the animals behind as always. The dog goes to the kennel, one cat to the kennel (he is so old and needs special attention) the others stay here with someone coming in.

+ Reply to Thread