+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Here's what I'm bringing to the Utah-Palooza!

Here's what I'm bringing to the Utah-Palooza!

Last Spring when I was suppose to go to the Spring Palooza I had card sets made to work on. I had cut and scored 200 white card bases to create two kinds of cards for card sets. I have not touched those since then .... so I packed those to work on this time. I also created a Christmas card that I also want to work on and it needs a lot of supplies so I had to pack punches and I packed all my Christmas paper cause I want to change out the focal point frame and I needed all my colored pencils. I also packed some paper and the 4x4 coasters to work on the 2012 calendar. Yikes, I'm beginning to think I packed too much. I don't have any room for snacks in my carry on so hopefully we can grocery shop when we all get there.

Oh, do you think I should stuff in a couple of pairs of jeans and tops to wear? lol
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Re: Here's what I'm bringing to the Utah-Palooza!

what did you send me?? we have a washer and dryer available. only need two sets of clothes! one to wear, one to wash!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

Quote Originally Posted by shuggy View Post
    what did you send me?? we have a washer and dryer available. only need two sets of clothes! one to wear, one to wash!!
    I sent you all of the above except for the snacks and clothes. I think all that paper is what made it so heavy and the punches.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Wow!
    I have next to nothing to work on!
    I better get some more things together!
    This morning DH punched some circles for me.....punches are great, but they do require 2 hands!

I am also going to work on Christmas cards and I order a new punch and set from Mary to make birthday cards.
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

Quote Originally Posted by shuggy View Post
    I love it! Two suitcases full of stamping supplies and just two sets of clothes. And washing every night.

Quote Originally Posted by mahodgman View Post
    I love it! Two suitcases full of stamping supplies and just two sets of clothes. And washing every night.
    priorities!

{click above for my craft blog!}

Sounds like you are all going to have a ball--and you'll all be so comfortable--imagine---no decisions to make about what to wear each day and NO UNDERWEAR!!! WOW---my kind of convention!!!! (underwear is highly over-rated anyway!!!)

I cannot speak for all.....but I WILL be packing undies!
    HAHA
    (that is, if I ever get around to doing laundry!)

Aww come on Joanie. Don'tcha wanna go commando? lol
    Joanne

+ Reply to Thread