+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guess what I did today!!!

Guess what I did today!!!

About a week ago I saw an article in our little local newspaper about a school nearby offering some interesting (to me, anyway) classes. I went and signed up for one called "VOICE-OVER". It's only 6 hours--2 hours on 3 Saturdays, and I went this morning. I'm already sorry it's only 6 hours. I loved it. I would love to be able to "be the voice" behind a commercial , or read a book on tape etc. Have any of you ever done that??

Re: Guess what I did today!!!

That sounds like fun! You will have to let us know who you are doing the voice over for-Good luck! Good for you being brave enough to do something new.

hey that sounds pretty cool!! have fun!

That sounds great, perhaps you could do that for some schools. - Nancy

That sounds like a fun activity to me too. I have read stories onto tape for my little kindy class many times. They get a kick out of listening to it with the headphones on at a workstation while they draw etc. Funny story...one time I realised we wanted one done for the afternoon session so the teacher sent me off to do it. There was nowhere quiet but the bathroom to sit and tape the story. When we play back the tape we realise that some children had come into use the adjoining student toilets while I was there and you can hear a toilet flush, right in the middle of the story.!
    Last edited by loobylou; 10-09-2011 at 06:14 PM.
    Sarah

that sounds great patty! lol @ sarah - hilarious. i have too much of a teacher / mum voice for anyone to want to listen to it!

That sounds pretty cool!
    shelley

Patty, That sounds awesome!
    Dee

Sounds cool, Patty! Maybe if you do a commercial or story, you can record it for us here so we can hear it!
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    That sounds like a fun activity to me too. I have read stories onto tape for my little kindy class many times. They get a kick out of listening to it with the headphones on at a workstation while they draw etc. Funny story...one time I realised we wanted one done for the afternoon session so the teacher sent me off to do it. There was nowhere quiet but the bathroom to sit and tape the story. When we play back the tape we realise that some children had come into use the adjoining student toilets while I was there and you can hear a toilet flush, right in the middle of the story.!
    oh my word, sarah..that is a riot!!

+ Reply to Thread