+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: utah palooza '11

Re: utah palooza '11

Had the best weekend ever. The Reece family is uinbelieveable. Thanks so much for all you've done to make Utah-Palooza the success it was. One of the highlights of my weekend is just staring at the gorgeous snow-capped mountains.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I'm putting it on my list of things to do next year!!! I'm kicking myself now for not going---Only 50ish weeks to wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Patty View Post
    I'm putting it on my list of things to do next year!!! I'm kicking myself now for not going---Only 50ish weeks to wait!!!
    i tried to tell ya!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

Looks like Lesa and I will be going to INDIE in April.....can you add that to your calender, too?

Quote Originally Posted by ccstampin12 View Post
    Looks like Lesa and I will be going to INDIE in April.....can you add that to your calender, too?
    Well that would be SWEET!!!

Kathy

That would be totally awesome if Joanie and Lesa joined us in INDIE. Of course, we couldn't possibly do without Sherri, Chris, Kathy and Kimmy and all the other regulars at the Potawatomi Inn! You guys are all awesome too.
    Can't wait..it will be a Long Long Winter!......
    sweetpea

50ish weeks isn't so long. I can't decide if I want the weather to be snowy or autumny for you all. Even though the mountains did look pretty with the snow. Just not rainy! Save up your pennies!! We want to see your cute new body!!!!
    sweetpea

FYI UT Palooza girls. I want to email you all copies of the pics I took, but I've been having some computer issues. DH is going to run some cleaner thing that will hopefully solve my issues, so cross your fingers! I'll get them to you as soon as I can.

+ Reply to Thread