+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where would you go?

Where would you go?

You know those "ink" pads that have glue in them? with a glue refill in the package? Well, I have one and I discovered they are good for medallions---I sat down to make 8 for my ATC club for Christmas, and I discovered I need a refill. I went to ACM, Mike's and JoAnn"s and they had the full set---pad and refill, but I couldn't find just the refills.

Where would you go for a refill?

Is there any other kind of glue I could use??

Re: Where would you go?

Fran the Frantic stamper as the glue refill only for $4. I have heard good things about her service. She is in Oregon, USA
    http://www.franticstamper.com/adhesives.htm
    Sarah

I have ordered fom her...she actually has answered the phone!
    Service is awesome!!!
    Patty, do you remember the name of the company that came to W. Springfield that had all the refills? I need something too, and couldn't remember...think it's a man's name.

Fran is awesome to order from, super quick too. I don't have one of those glue pads, do they work well? I thought I remembered everyone complaining about them, so I never got one.

Quote Originally Posted by ccstampin12 View Post
    Service is awesome!!!
    Patty, do you remember the name of the company that came to W. Springfield that had all the refills? I need something too, and couldn't remember...think it's a man's name.
    Is it Gary Burlin? I know they do the Heirloom shows here in MI and they have refills for everything! Not necessarily cheap, but at least you can get them. HTH.

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    Is it Gary Burlin? I know they do the Heirloom shows here in MI and they have refills for everything! Not necessarily cheap, but at least you can get them. HTH.
    YES, Kathy!
    That's the one!!!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ccstampin12 View Post
    Service is awesome!!!
    Was it Gary Berlin?

Well, I didn't like it in the beginning, but then I used it for medallions. I stamped the medallion, then sprinkled glitter all over it and shook off what was loose. When the glue dried the medallion was beautiful. I try to use only ultra fine glitter--but I loved the way that worked. That's the only thing I have used it for. With the glue, what else could I do with it?

+ Reply to Thread