+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: one of mt MS border punchs broke

Question one of mt MS border punchs broke

it is a couple years old, but has not been used that much,a nd I was not abusing it, I was trying to punch through the cheap cardstock. Any Idea what I should do about it? has this happened to any of you?

Re: one of mt MS border punchs broke

OH NO! I've never had one break!
    Dee

Break as in parts sticking out where they shouldn't be or broke like in stuck shut and you can't get it open? Lately with the new EKC desgin punches I've had a few stick shut. Once I threw it on the floor in frustration.....ok more like I accidentally dropped it when I was trying to pry it open...........and it un-stuck itself.

nope broke like in 5 pieces, it's really broke. it just fell apart in my hands

Quote Originally Posted by mahodgman View Post
    Break as in parts sticking out where they shouldn't be or broke like in stuck shut and you can't get it open? Lately with the new EKC desgin punches I've had a few stick shut. Once I threw it on the floor in frustration.....ok more like I accidentally dropped it when I was trying to pry it open...........and it un-stuck itself.
    That's exactly how I unstick mine!!!!

Bummer...I would check on the website to see if they might repace it. I broke my corner chomper (WeAreMemoryKeepers) they would not replace it nor could be fixed. First I said I would not buy another one but while I was at Utah palzooa Ang took us to Robers and they were 40% off so I bought two.

contact the company directly. I had a Fiskars Squeeze punch break and they replaced it.

I've had punches come apart and I was able to reassemble them. As to them getting stuck closed, happens all the time and I also use the dropping it on the floor fix.

Henderson, Nevada

I did try to put it back together, but the plastic is broke..it is really pooched.

10. Re: one of mt MS border punchs broke

Cindi-companies now often ask for a photo so don't throw away the parts until they tell you it is okay.

+ Reply to Thread