+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: home made Washi tape

home made Washi tape

Sherri found this cool u tube tutorial and posted it on FB, I thought I would post it here. how cool is this??
    check it out

Re: home made Washi tape

Fantastic video. Thanks for sharing Cindi.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I think it sounds pretty easy. I have the xyron so I need to give it a try. I think I will visit the dollar tree and see if I can find some cheap gift wrap-esp the foil as that would be really pretty on cards or bags.

it is so cool!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

5. Re: home made Washi tape

Now i need a xyron to give this a try. I used to have that little "x" one but i think it broke and i threw it away.
    The Shackretary

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    Now i need a xyron to give this a try. I used to have that little "x" one but i think it broke and i threw it away.
    that is what I have the little X one, I guess I'll just make a little at a time

Walmart sells the sticker (X) pretty cheap. I have had mine for years but rarely use it. I have a bigger one and I am going to give it a whirl and try some foil paper too. First I have to mail my coaster calendar swap.

8. Re: home made Washi tape

Finally found my Xyron X, and tried it this morning. I used tissue paper that DD got with her boots. It was a light brown. I stamped with Momento Rich Cocoa, and carefully fed it through the X. Even though it was "used" tissue paper, it came out great.

cool, thanls LOri..I am going to have to get some tissue paper

10. Re: home made Washi tape

Was too tired to try this last night. Maybe tonite.....

+ Reply to Thread