+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did you watch Dancing with the Stars???

Did you watch Dancing with the Stars???

This is the first season I watched that show. Never thought I would be interested---but I LOVED JR---and he won!!!! I really thought Ricky Lake was going to win---what did you think??

Re: Did you watch Dancing with the Stars???

I liked both he and Ricky and at first I had her pegged to win but he obviously had a lot of fans too. I really didn't expect Rob to make it to the final two!! That was a real shocker! I watch every season, just love it. Some years they are really "stretching" the star quality - they are not all well known to me but this was a pretty good mix I thought. They really seemed to be genuinely friends with each other backstage.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Ha! I'm addicted to that show......I would have been happy with either Ricky or JR winning. I was glad to see Karina get her first pro win! The others have both won a few times. I was happy that a Kardashian (sp?) didn't win, hear too much about their foolishness already! LOL!
    Dee

I'm a DTWS watcher too, was very happy for JR.

Kathy

I think a lot of my enthusiasm for JR comes from the facgt that he is a wounded serviceman---I was in his corner all the way---glad to see it was not just me--

+ Reply to Thread