+ Reply to Thread

Thread: project to do's

project to do's

I've written down cards in my book that i need to make this year!

Also, I'm looking to do a fun project but not sure what. Kristi did the sticky notes last year. We always have the candy bars in a cool wrap, matchboxes, etc. Anyone have any simple ideas, that would be great. I'm thinking for teacher gifts.
    Kim

Re: project to do's

are you thinking of Valentine's gifts or just general purpose? Teacher's love stationery. I saw a really cute teacher gift which was a set of the big bulldog clips decorated. On each clip it had a label like " graded" "filing" etc. For my class I would like them labelled for each subject that the kids have a scrapbook for. Maths, Language, Cooking, Integrated theme work etc. I think I pinned it. Let me go look and get you a link.
    Sarah

okay, I see you call them "Binder clips". I probably would mix the 2 ideas below so that the clips are more decorated like this, but have labels and are presented with whiteboard markers and a notepad like this *scroll down to bottom of this page.
    I wouldn't go too overboard with the decorating unless you have superglued your embellishments on- they will get carted around and be in and out of the teachers basket/car/cupboard etc and you want them to last. Another thing to note is they need to be functional- so that means if you add embellishments, the clip must still be able to be opened and closed, so make sure you place the embellishments to allow that.
    Sarah

Sarah, what great ideas!!!
    TFS

Sarah thanks for the idea. How about other ideas?
    Kim

i made soaps for teacher gifts for christmas last year. i cased that from pinterest.
    here are some other awesome things i have pinned:
    globe
    house ornament
    altered canvas
    how to make ur own patterned paper
    birthday board
    cardboard houses

+ Reply to Thread