+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what ever happened to...(*Insert missing Shackie here*)

what ever happened to...(*Insert missing Shackie here*)

Are there Shackies that you miss, who haven't been around in a long while, or even a short while? Let's start a thread to see if anyone still hears from them, or about them- I thought it would be fun anyway. I have "met" so many lovely and interesting people at the Stamp-Shack over the years, and occaisionally they just fade away (Missing in action), and I admit I haven't take the time to keep intouch. I still do miss them though.
    Maybe I'd send out a RAK card if I knew where to find them?
    Sarah

Re: what ever happened to...(*Insert missing Shackie here*)

Okay, I'll start.
    Lately I've been thinking about Threefriends91- Cathy. She was in Canada. She used to swap a lot with me. Lovely lady. I remember she was moving, and wouldn't have internet for a while. She was planning to maybe catch up with Barb (Grammastamper), but I never heard from her again. I looked up her profile and she hasn't been here since 2009. I don't even know if the address in her profile is current.
    Has anyone seen/heard from her in the past couple of years?

Okay, now add yours...who do you miss or wonder about???
    Sarah

I wonder about Fern, Moosmama, she made such wonderful projects and of course seh is moose crazy like me

I see Fern (moosemama) is still a ShackPlus member, although she hasn't visited since 2010. I have the most beautiful sympathy card she sent me in a swap, that I look at all the time. It is the height of elegance.
    Sarah

I too have wondered about mythreefriends, I did send her something a time or two because I swapped a lot with her.
    I just this past weekend looked at the members list thinking there are many that I never see here anymore.
    Let me think of some of the others and I will post......

I often think about Lisa/kulakid. She hasn't been around since 2008.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Beth, Canadian, eh and Kelti are two that come to mind as well.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherJ View Post
    Beth, Canadian, eh and Kelti are two that come to mind as well.
    i miss Heather (kelti) I worry about her. I did have the priviledge to meet her, and it was great

I think about Keltie every time I am in the gallery, she was a top poster there. I miss Cathy too, last I knew also was that she was moving and wasn't going to have internet access. I was just looking for Roxie the other day(I can't remember her member name for the life of me). I was missing her card swaps. I was also thinking about all the names I saw in the member list who we don't see anymore, or ever! I used to like swapping with ShirleyJean and PatG as well.
    I fear Facebook has stolen many people from us.

Does anyone from PCMB remember Brenda Wheeler, wheelieb I think her name was. We used to chat too. And April, inkyhands, she always was a lot of fun.

Kathy

Trishluvscards, Tantalize and Birgit- primitivecountrybug, sniff, sniff. Where have all our friends gone?

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread