+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Update for Spring Palooza

1. Update for Spring Palooza

I have updated the original thread with the names of people that I have received deposits from. Thre are still a few people who I *think* are coming that have not yet sent deposits. They are not due until March 1st, so you're not late....but something to start thinking about!! Also, if you haven't done so yet, you do need to call the Inn and put your deposit down on your sleeping room. The info is also in the original thread.

See the original thread here.

Also---the Inn had a water main break in the hallway where our crop room is. Unfortunately, our regular room will not be available this year. They are moving us downstairs to the Wigwam room. We have used this room before, and although it's not our favorite, it will work. The lighting isn't as good as upstairs, so if you have an Otte Lamp that you can bring, that would be highly recommended!!!

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by workin4stamps; 02-08-2012 at 11:05 AM. Reason: add link
    Traci

Re: Update for Spring Palooza

i wish airfare would come down to a reasonable level. oh well...we'll be there whatever the plane costs!! (unless it goes up insanely more before i get them!)

{click above for my craft blog!}

They can't fix that watermain? I need a roomie! Be there Friday.
    Kim

4. Re: Update for Spring Palooza

No Kim. I asked that too. Apparently there was a LOT of damage to that entire hallway & area. They told me that the repairs have not even begun yet,and they don't know when they will. She said "We are waiting on the state, so what does that tell you?"

The good news is...they gave us a discount on the room, so with the savings, we might be able to have them cater us lunch one day or something with no additional cost to us! Free lunch is good, right?
    Traci

Free lunch it great! They just had new carpet last year. That's sad. It will be fun to get together still.
    Kim

I was wondering if it would be cheaper since I thought the Wigwam room was less, especially since we have to take that room now. Either do a lunch or we could keep the extra in our account and put it toward next year.

Kathy

got our tickets last night!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

Yeah Angie. Like***
    Kim

9. Re: Update for Spring Palooza

Yay! I am so excited! I can't believe it's so close. I missed out the year we were in the WigWam room, but I'm sure it will work out just fine. It's not like I actually WORK on anything when I'm there lol! I think it's great you get some money back, lunch or putting it twds next year - either sounds good.
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

Quote Originally Posted by shuggy View Post
    got our tickets last night!!
    Yeah Angie and Mary!!

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread