+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Update for Spring Palooza

1. Re: Update for Spring Palooza

The Wigwam room is the same price as the one we usually get upstairs. However, since we are being forced to take it and I told them that we preferred an upstairs room due to lighting, etc.....she just told me she would give us a discount on it this year.

I will either put it towards our food, or just give everyone a refund. When I have a chance to look over the catering menu, I will post here to let you guys know what our options are.
    Traci

2. Re: Update for Spring Palooza

WOOT WOOT! Got the official word I have Thurs and Fri off Not that I was worried about it but now it's on the work schedule. It will be here before we know it.
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

Re: Update for Spring Palooza

Lesa and I have our tickets too!!!!! YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ccstampin12 View Post
    Lesa and I have our tickets too!!!!! YAY!!!
    woo hoo, it's official we get to meet Joanie and Lesa!! Well for those of us who haven't had the good luck to do so yet.

Kathy

5. Re: Update for Spring Palooza

Jennifer E contacted me and said she is planning on coming (she thinks...pretty sure....working out baby details...). So according to my calculations... I think we have 4 people that I don't have paired up in rooms yet. Kim S, Jennifer E, Chelsea, and Amy S. Can you four work out your room details and let me know???

thanks!!!
    Traci

Traci,

Thanks for the info. I sent out an email and will let you know who's rooming with who soon!
    Kim

7. Re: Update for Spring Palooza

Guess who is coming now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE
    The Shackretary

8. Re: Update for Spring Palooza

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    guess who is coming now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee
    wooooo hooooooo!!!!! So happy I have a roomie again!!!!
    Traci

9. Re: Update for Spring Palooza

Here are the room arrangements to the best of my knowledge:

Angie
    Mary - room deposit made

Sherri
    Traci - room deposit made

Kimmy
    Kathy

Amy S - room deposit made
    Kim S

Joanie - room deposit made

Lesa - room deposit made

Becky
    Kristi

Jennifer E and Chelsea are the only ones I don't have paired up. So maybe you guys can room together???

The room deposits I have listed here are for your sleeping rooms. (not the $40 scrap room fee) If you did call the Inn and you think you already did your deposit, but it's not listed here, they might not have you in our block. If that is the case, please let me know. If you haven't yet called the hotel to put your room deposit down, just do that sometime within the next few weeks if possible. You will want to specify to them whether you're arriving Wednesday or Thursday. Most people are coming Thursday, but those who are flying or coming from afar are coming in a day early. If you would post here when you have this done, that would be great. Only one person per room needs to do this. I know that Lesa did the deposit for both hers and Joanie's rooms. Thanks!!!!!
    Traci

ok so now I may be coming!! I will NOT be staying at the Inn however, I will just drive home each night.

Im going to talk to my new boss this week and see about getting the days off. I think if I work in the morning on Thursday I will be able to get the rest of the weekend off.

+ Reply to Thread