+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where is the Member's List?

Where is the Member's List?

I have searched the tabs such as community etc...can't find the members list?
    Plus I have been kicked off 2X this am. Can see ad links sometimes now which I could not before?

Re: Where is the Member's List?

Now I am down to a junior member but I had an email from Mike earlier in the week saying it was all taken care of. Check my paypal and it was paid???????????

Yep, that's why you can't see the member list. Poor Mike thought they got this resolved, but clearly the computer has other ideas. Looks like we're in for another weekend of demotions and fixes. Mike is out west I think so he's probably not up yet Paula. You'll get fixed, same thing happened to me last weekend.

Kathy

I think he said he's in Arizona....so he may be 2 or 3 hours behind the west coast.
    Sorry you're having problems. He needs to/probably will fix this before the big 'rejoin dates' for next year.
    I know he was blindsided by all of this....guess you can pay someone to hold down the fort, but then they don't do that!!!
    I hope everything works out today for you.HUGS

CA and AZ are at this time the same clockwise as soon as Daylight Savings starts CA will be one hour ahead of AZ. Right now it is 7:43 AM and the East Coast is 2 hours ahead of us. So there it is 9:43AM. In Kansas it is 8:43AM. Perhaps this will help you figure out the time. -Nancy

Plus go to HOME and look under community, The list should be there. - Nancy

I'm still listed as shack-plus on the members page, but my first/front page looks really strange---has a big empty stripe down the page, a bit left of the middle!??? Mike---I feel sorry for you---please hang in there...

+ Reply to Thread