+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bringing Tools to Palooza

Bringing Tools to Palooza

I'm just wondering if anyone was planning to bring big tools like a cuttlebug, Spellbinder dies, embossing folders, a Janome sewing machine,embossing heat guns, Score-Pal, etc. Obviously, those who are flying can't bring those things. But on the other hand, it would be silly if everyone who is driving bring all these tools.

So I thought it would be good if we signed up to bring these items. Who's interested?

I can bring my dies, embossing folders, and sewing machine.
    Amy

Re: Bringing Tools to Palooza

I can bring a cuttlebug but I don't have alot of embossing plates to go with.
    Kim

I always bring my Bug and folders, I usually use Kimmy & Jennifers Nesties since they have more than I do. Don't know if I'll be doing any embossing this year to need a gun but certainly can bring mine if someone else woants to use one.

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by Spartymom View Post
    I can bring a cuttlebug but I don't have alot of embossing plates to go with.
    I've got quite a few embossing folders althogh I don't have any of the new ones that just came out. Hopefully, I'll have some by then. As for my nesties, I have the basic ovals, circles and labels.
    Amy

5. Re: Bringing Tools to Palooza

I always bring my bug too! You can never have too many And I have quite a few embossing folders and nesties anyone can use. Heat gun is small so I can bring that too... Do those flying have any request of larger tools/machines ? I have a Cricut I can bring if someone wants to use it but I only have 5 cartridges, I also have a Cinch but no Janome so let me know if anyone wants either of those from me.
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

if someone brings a cinch, i can email the pages for people to print to make them a "project book" if they want.

{click above for my craft blog!}

7. Re: Bringing Tools to Palooza

Do you guys want me to bring my big shot??? I'm not sure if we need it with all the bugs...... just let me know!
    Traci

Quote Originally Posted by shuggy View Post
    if someone brings a cinch, i can email the pages for people to print to make them a "project book" if they want.
    I would definitely make another one, Angie.
    I am using mine, and fear I will fill it in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by workin4stamps View Post
    Do you guys want me to bring my big shot??? I'm not sure if we need it with all the bugs...... just let me know!
    Are you driving, Traci?
    If so, we probably could use the Big Shot too!!!

10. Re: Bringing Tools to Palooza

Someone MUST bring the heat tool to make Suzi's FAVORITE smores!!! Even though Suzi will be sadly missed this year!!!
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread