+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Dad died yesterday ( sorry long)

1. Re: My Dad died yesterday ( sorry long)

So sorry for your loss!

Re: My Dad died yesterday ( sorry long)

So sorry Joan.....You can pick your friends but you sure can't pick your family. Please take care of yourself and hopefully a peaceful good-bye to your Dad will be what is best for you. My heart goes out to you in all this.........
    Dee

Hugs to you. I hope you will find peace and comfort by saying your goodbyes in private.

Sorry for your loss. Sending hugs your way.
    shelley

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Joan, I am so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. Losing parents is never an easy thing to go through and to have a difficult family situations sure doesn't help. God knows your heart and if you take some time to sit with God and listen he will tell you what is best for you.

Hi Joan--I'm so sad to read of your troubles. It amazes me that with all the things we have learned through the many past years, we still have these issues--I agree with what everyone else has said---take care of yourself and your needs. Your father surely knew how much you love him--this loss is very painful. My parents died over 30 years ago and I still miss them and think about them daily. I think you're wise to go to the funeral home and spend time with him---hopefully they will let you take your time. Talk to him, pray for him, I'm sure he knows what has gone on and he'll understand. I pray you find some comfort in knowing that he is now in a better place, in God's care.

so sorry, joan.

{click above for my craft blog!}

Oh Joan, I am so sorry for your loss. It's devastating to lose a beloved parent and my prayers are for you. It's just a shame your family isn't being supportive at this time. I hope you do get some privacy to say your good-byes to your dad; it will be a great comfort to you. God bless you.

Henderson, Nevada

Joan, Sorry to hear of your loss.
    My Father just passed away 02/05/12.

Sorry to hear of the family drama - All I can say is that may be helpful is this isn't an issue for your Dad anymore.
    He no longer has any bad health issues. He's happy, safe and perfect.

Do what is best for yourself. Don't let any opportunity pass you by that you may regret later.
    If you do decide to go and anyone tries to start up with you, just walk away.
    If they come after you just say something like - 'Try be respectful of where you are.'
    I would go to your Church because God knows what in your heart, God always forgives you when you ask him for forgiveness, and God is there to help heal you.
    Turn to God no matter what obstructions 'others' put in your path towards Him.

Bless you,
    Sincerely,
    Leigh
    67Cats = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ =

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

So sorry for your loss, Joan. Praying for you to find peace in all of this. Hugs
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

+ Reply to Thread