+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FOOD for Spring Palooza 2012

Re: FOOD for Spring Palooza 2012

Quote Originally Posted by kimmyqtgirl View Post
    I will eat fruit. And im good with going out to lunch. I'll be there Thursday with Kathy. Not sure how early but I got the day off work so I'm game for whatever time she wants to head out
    I leave by 9 or so, we're generally there around lunchtime. I like to make a stop at Wendy's for a quickie lunch and then head to the Inn. I am also good with the Bob Evans lunch, we had a nice meal there last year, I'm sure we'd have been hitting it for at least one of our meals anyway.

I don't remember if the little coffee area has cocoa packets or not, but you are correct as far as the tea & hot water. Who brought the big bag of Swedish fish last year? We need fish again, I can hit Costco for some. And I'm sure I'll bring brownies, it's what I do.

Kathy

2. Re: FOOD for Spring Palooza 2012

mmmm Swedish fish Kathy I love that you have our trip planned out and even lunch he hehe... Baby likes when I eat!
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

We are coming in on Wednesday and will most likely make a Walmart run and go out to dinner wed evening. We have never lacked for food of any flavor or variety. It is so fun!! I can't hardly wait. I've got to get busy and start thinking up projects and how to pack!
    sweetpea

Packing...I doubt the plane will like the way I packed for this weekend....one container is a laundry basket full of random things, and a rolling crate, and a big carry bag, and...and...and....
    I MUST learn how to consolidate!!!
    LOL
    Joanie

The fruit sounds great to me. I'm also trying to aviod bagels and cream cheese. The lunch thing sounds great too. I will be arriving around 7ish p.m. on Thursday. Don't know if I will make it in time to meet the rest of you for dinner so go ahead without me. I can't wait for this get-away! I so need it!
    Amy

Quote Originally Posted by ccstampin12 View Post
    Packing...I doubt the plane will like the way I packed for this weekend....one container is a laundry basket full of random things, and a rolling crate, and a big carry bag, and...and...and....
    I MUST learn how to consolidate!!!
    LOL
    Joanie
    Joanie, don't worry about bringing the big tools. Those of us who live closer always bring that kind of stuff. We end up sharing alot of tools and stamps too. Knowing this will hopefully make your packing easier.
    Amy

I just got us a large bag of Swedish fish.

Kathy

8. Re: FOOD for Spring Palooza 2012

Yummy swedish fish....
    Any snack requests?
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

Things that aren't too tempting for a Weight Watcher!!! I feel like I'll knuckle under with so many wonderful 'bad' things to choose from!!!

+ Reply to Thread