+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remember my rejoining note

Remember my rejoining note

Well, the credit card on file with Stamp Shack is not usuable because it was stolen about 8 months ago. So I gave PayPal another number and they rejected it because Stamp Shack didn't have that number. SO now I made out a ticket and MIKE hope you got that.
    I dont want to change my name again. So perhaps that is what has happened with others changing numbers. Oh well, I am not giving up. - Nancy

Re: Remember my rejoining note

Mom, maybe we should put my credit card onto your file...we can chat...mine hasn't been stolen for about 10 years (cross my fingers).
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

Please don't give up Nancy! Would not be the same without you!

4. Re: Remember my rejoining note

But, it says you're a plus member.... Hope you get it worked out. My CC on file w/paypal had expired. Worked it self out.....

No I am not leaving. - nancy

Quote Originally Posted by penelope View Post
    No I am not leaving. - nancy
    Good!!!

I don't understand---people change credit cards all the time---why is that a problem???

I have problems with my renewal too. I don't see anyplace on my profile or settings to change a credit card number. Please tell me how to do this? I thought that if Paypal had the number, and I listed Stamp Shack as a subscription that it would all be taken care of? I didn't know that Stamp Shack needed the number too.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Yes, if Stamp Shack doesnt have it and they would send the number on file and pay pal and it didnt agree, you have to have it in both places and mine of course didnt agree, which resulted in the problem. So I sent Mike a ticket informing him and when he sent the bill into Pay Pal - it worked. AND b elieve me at this old age, things become so confusing. - Nancy

yes, Chris, sounds like you do to submit a ticket

+ Reply to Thread