+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Distress Markers Arrived...YAY!

1. Re: My Distress Markers Arrived...YAY!

Glad to hear you got them and they're worth waiting for. The first production wasn't enough to fill all the orders from CHA and they said we'd get them midMarch... that came and went and then we were told the second production all had defective caps and the order has to be re-done... then we only got 25 percent of what we ordered and they said mid-April for more and now I see tonight it says late April... arrrggh!

2. Re: My Distress Markers Arrived...YAY!

I hope mine come soon but ours still say backordered
    The Shackretary

Re: My Distress Markers Arrived...YAY!

My LSS got hers in but the "L" now stands for "lovely" because its an hour away so not so "local" I am guessing this is something else I will 'need" soon.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

mahodgman
    Where did you buy your markers from? How much did you pay?
    I am looking into buying the set but I'd like to know the best price out there...
    Thanks...
    67Cats = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ =

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

5. Re: My Distress Markers Arrived...YAY!

Viva Las Vegastamps! sells the complete set of 37 in the case for $89.60 but you have to be patient and wait until the stock comes in... so far, we've only received 25% of what we ordered and late April is the projected date of our next allotment and I don't know how many we'll get. Can you believe that Copic Markers have doubled in price? I was shocked.

http://www.vlvstamps.com/pre-order-s...-and-save.html

Quote Originally Posted by 67Cats View Post
    mahodgman
    Where did you buy your markers from? How much did you pay?
    I am looking into buying the set but I'd like to know the best price out there...
    Thanks...
    I got mine from Heather's Hobbie Heaven and my total was $115.

Quote Originally Posted by Stampo View Post
    Viva Las Vegastamps! sells the complete set of 37 in the case for $89.60 but you have to be patient and wait until the stock comes in... so far, we've only received 25% of what we ordered and late April is the projected date of our next allotment and I don't know how many we'll get. Can you believe that Copic Markers have doubled in price? I was shocked.

http://www.vlvstamps.com/pre-order-s...-and-save.html

Looks like Stampo has a better deal. You will have to wait wherever you order from because these babies are hot!

After seeing the little video I saw.. I must get them. Thank you for enabling me I ordered mine through Retro cafe art www.retrocafeart.com. They still had some available and they had them for $99.00. I ordered them 4/9/12 and they should be in my mailbox today =).
    Nicole

What makes them special? Are they alcohol too?

10. Re: My Distress Markers Arrived...YAY!

Finally and unexpectedly, our order of Distress Markers shipped today so we'll have some happy customers next week!

+ Reply to Thread