+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My Distress Markers Arrived...YAY!

Re: My Distress Markers Arrived...YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Carden View Post
    What makes them special? Are they alcohol too?
    No, they aren't alcohol, they are water based. They have the same properties as the Ranger Distress ink pad line. I'm not sure what the ingredients are, but they are pretty cool. Take a look at the video of Tim Holtz demonstrating them at CHA in this thread. So far what I like about them is that you can layer up your color right on the stamp and the color doesn't muddy. I need more play time, but so far I'm impressed.

2. Re: My Distress Markers Arrived...YAY!

I'm still waiting for mine
    The Shackretary

Quote Originally Posted by mahodgman View Post
    No, they aren't alcohol, they are water based. They have the same properties as the Ranger Distress ink pad line. I'm not sure what the ingredients are, but they are pretty cool. Take a look at the video of Tim Holtz demonstrating them at CHA in this thread. So far what I like about them is that you can layer up your color right on the stamp and the color doesn't muddy. I need more play time, but so far I'm impressed.
    Sounds like something I might need to put on my "Wish List". Can't wait to see some of your beautiful work.

I just ordered my set from Viva Las Vegas Stamps - with shipping just under $100. Hope they ship soon!
    67Cats = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ =

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Ok I played with My markers today... Love them. They are nice to work with. No mixing of colors and they coordinate. Love it.
    Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by ngreek View Post
    Ok I played with My markers today... Love them. They are nice to work with. No mixing of colors and they coordinate. Love it.
    Wow, that was some fast service! I need to play with mine some more.

I just got a e/m from Viva Las Vegas - my Markers Shipped out today!
    I just ordered them 04/16/12 - they said they were on pre order sale!
    Wow! I am impressed!
    I'll let you know when they arrive!

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

My markers are being delivered today; 04/20/12.
    Ordered on 04/16/12 - they said it was a pre order wait list didn't have to wait long...
    With shippinig they were under $100!
    Yeah!

9. Re: My Distress Markers Arrived...YAY!

Glad you got them so fast... it surprised us that we were able to get a shipment in when they're still saying late April but we still have some sets left.

560465_10150641748776595_213621386594_9448771_400744411_n.jpg
    Sandra Strait created this with Distress Markers and our toucan stamps.

+ Reply to Thread