+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paloozers, I had a dream, sigh, if only...

Paloozers, I had a dream, sigh, if only...

The Wigwam room had been remodeled and it was a lovely large, spacious room with a view of the lake and lots of windows, comfy chairs and couches. Considering we're in the basement that would be a bit of a stretch!

The downside of my dream was I had forgotten to bring the lamp and extension cord I said I'd bring so I guess I need to add them both to my pile today!

Truly, our room isn't so bad and it has a tile floor so if we want to do slightly messy things like using our glimmer mists(Kimmy & I decided we needed ours) we won't accidentally make a mess on their carpet. It's not that dark down there, just the panleing makes it seem darker. I don't remember ever thinking I needed more light.

Kathy

Re: Paloozers, I had a dream, sigh, if only...

I like your dream! It's not a bad room and you're right that the spills we make won't ruin the carpet.
    Kim

Oh and I was telling my girls how we have this room and (blah blah blah, explaining the place). Then I said, gee I act like I know the layout of the place, don't I? I guess after 5 years of doing this, I do know the place!
    Kim

4. Re: Paloozers, I had a dream, sigh, if only...

we have a closer view of the lake in there than we ever do in our other room!!
    Traci

Quote Originally Posted by Spartymom View Post
    Oh and I was telling my girls how we have this room and (blah blah blah, explaining the place). Then I said, gee I act like I know the layout of the place, don't I? I guess after 5 years of doing this, I do know the place!
    Heck yeah, we do. Remember they wanted to give Amy a job on her first visit there!
    And yes, we are much closer to the lake. We can scoot out the door and take a little walk if we need a fresh air break.

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread