+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Greetings from Angola, IN.

Re: Greetings from Angola, IN.

Youhoooooo ladies! LOL, you guys must be having a blast! We poor, poor, lonely girls who couldn't come, need an update!
    Dee

2. Re: Greetings from Angola, IN.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberLady603 View Post
    Youhoooooo ladies! LOL, you guys must be having a blast! We poor, poor, lonely girls who couldn't come, need an update!
    Yes...please check in

Sorry...the phone reception is pretty sparse here. Any pix I have taken are still in my phone as nothing will 'send'.
    We have had a wonderful time here, and hope to gather again next year.
    Sherri will be leaving really early tomorrow morning as she has the longest drive.
    I think that Lesa, Angie, and Mary and I will be the last to leave...prob. around 1, as our planes leave around 5-5:30.
    Once the suitcases are packed, I'll be anxious to get on the plane and headed home. Wish we could have had at least one more day!
    Today, we had a lovely lunch at Bob Evans. While there, we had a 'surprise' baby shower for Kimmy.
    The rest of the weekend flew by...with multiple trips to Wal-Mart for supplies and refreshment, and many laughs and spurts of creativity from all. Sherri took notes and got some really funny quotes during the weekend. My favorite one was tonight. Lesa was eating Swedish fish and told me to try them (even though I don't do seafood!) (ha). I asked what FLAVOR they are and she said, "RED!" So, gals, from now on, apparently, red is a flavor!!! Just so you know!
    Well, it's 10:30 and the people in neighboring rooms are whooping it up like it's daytime...don't they know there are other people here?
    geezlouise.
    Hope this has summed it up for your enquiring minds. And, yes, we missed all of you and wished you could have been here too!!!

Bumping up as I don't think anyone saw this update!!!

Sounds like a wonderful weekend (long weekend) of stamping, inspiration, creativity and friendship! How sweet to have a baby shower in the mix too.
    Can't wait to hear more details after everyone is home.
    Safe Travels all...we have missed you here.

Thanks Joanie!! Everyone be safe on the way home!!! Sounds like a really awesome weekend!
    Dee

Lesa and I are home. Last we heard from Sherri, she was 100 miles from home. I know Angie and Mary landed in Salt Lake City about an hour ago, so they should be home too.
    TIRED!!!
    Good night, all~~~

so glad everyone had so much fun!! welcome home everyone

Sounds wonderful....I'm jealous---I can smell the ink from here!!!

+ Reply to Thread