+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Home from Palooza

Hybrid View

Home from Palooza

A wonderful time was had by all. There was MUCH laughing and chatting and stamping and eating and some drinking too. Our second choice room ended up being pretty decent except for the lousy cell/internet signals down there.

The Shackretary will have quite the list of quotes to share when she gets home and back in her groove.

Already looking forward to next year.

Kathy

Re: Home from Palooza

Glad you all had a great time and have arrived home safe and sound! I hope all the others will arrive safely too from their journeys.
    Hope to hear more details and see some pics soon!

Glad you're home!!! Rest up!!! LOL

4. Re: Home from Palooza

Um, the Shackretary slacked off this year and Angie took most notes. Of course one night, I took over since "some of the girls" were totally sloshed!! LOL Oops. did i say that?

We did have a wonderful time and I got lots of cards made. Now to get them on my blog and my blog has somehow DISAPPEARED. How does that happen anyway?????
    The Shackretary

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    Um, the Shackretary slacked off this year and Angie took most notes. Of course one night, I took over since "some of the girls" were totally sloshed!! LOL Oops. did i say that?

We did have a wonderful time and I got lots of cards made. Now to get them on my blog and my blog has somehow DISAPPEARED. How does that happen anyway?????
    i wouldn't say "totally sloshed" but slightly inebriated!!

i have quotes...will get to them soon. but not so much notes!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post

I can get into your blog from your link here....Angry Bird Card was last item.

When i click the link above your blog opens. i think last post was angry birds in April.

8. Re: Home from Palooza

totally sloshed??? I don't think so! I have been totally sloshed before, and that was not it!!!
    Traci

9. Re: Home from Palooza

My blog is working now, thanks to Angie!!!
    The Shackretary

10. Re: Home from Palooza

It was so much fun! I miss all of you already-wish we all lived closer so we could do stuff like that more often. Having a girls weekend full of laughs like we did is priceless!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

+ Reply to Thread