+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Joanne's locked out

1. Joanne's locked out

Says she's been out for over a month. I sent her the link to the support ticket but if the mods can do ANYTHING to help her find her way back, she'd appreciate it!!!

(How bad is it that ive been here so little that i didnt even notice.....)

Re: Joanne's locked out

Well "Hi" girls. I was able to get in tonight. Don't know if it's because of the ticket I put in at the website Suzi's gave me or not but let's hope I am able to log out and log in again with no problems. So sad that no one missed me here but I have been spending a lot of time on FB! Thanks for your help, Suzi.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

hi JoAnne!!

I am glad you got in Joanne. I guess I don't even keep straight anymore who I see where...that's old age creeping in!
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    I am glad you got in Joanne. I guess I don't even keep straight anymore who I see where...that's old age creeping in!
    Same here and sometimes I know people just have stuff going on in their lives and don't have time to visit here or post. I know Jan, Far North, hasn't posted in weeks cause she is still having remodeling issues. We still love you Joanne.

Kathy

Gosh, I was just thinking last night where are you, are you moving is that why we havent heard. Glad your back and well. - Nancy

wow---I just figured you were moving, too---how's that coming, by the way? I just got a new phone with fb on it, and a word game that I see you play---I'm still knocking myself out of it, but once I get the hang I might just challenge you!! Welcome

+ Reply to Thread