+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Springfield class needs a student....

Springfield class needs a student....

I received this email from Cindy B. this morning. If anyone is interested in taking this class please let me know so I can have her send you her class information.HUGS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ JoanieI will not be going to Springfield this weekend. About 6 weeks ago my husband was admitted to Tufts ICCU. He has blood clots in his lungs and very limited (15%) function in his heart. Has has been on a ventilator since then and last week was transferred to a LTAC facility in Quincy. Needless to say I can't go. But, I did sign up for a class on Friday afternoon for Mega Fun With Backgrounds. I was hoping that you might want to take the class. Its all paid for.. Just let me know and I will send you or anybody who is interested the pertinent information. Have a great time. Maybe next year. Cindy
    .AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}

Re: Springfield class needs a student....

Awwww, I will miss seeing Cindy and hope she has lot's of family nearby to help and give hugs!
    Dee

my prayers are going out to Cindy B and her hubby. I too will miss her this year. we don't even get there until 3 or so, so I can't imagine any 0of us making a class.

So I guess we have no 'takers' for the free class Cindy cannot take?
    Too bad.
    Joanie

yes, that is too bad.

+ Reply to Thread