+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How much embellishments are enough???

How much embellishments are enough???

I made a card today for my dgs and I wanted to embellish it with a couple of seashells. When-ever I go to Michaels etc I always look at K&Co stuff. You know those borders they sell--5 or 6 strips in a long narrow package---like butterflies or flowers etc? Well whenever they are marked down I usually buy a couple. By now I have quite a load. Think I had one seashell or starfish or crab that would go on a beach? OF COURSE NOT!!!!! If you could see what I already have you'd say that's not possible. I could sell to these stores!!! I give up!!! Does this happen to you???

Re: How much embellishments are enough???

oh yes..and not just embelies either..it happens with ink, cardstock, ribbon, sayings..ect!! it's the murphys law of crafting..no matter how much you have..you won't have what you need!! I feel for ya

3. Re: How much embellishments are enough???

You are so right Cindi I could start my own store with what is in my craft room. I have also found myself downloading digi scrap booking embellishments too.
    Why? Well with the vast increases of postal charges especially for anything like 3D I have started to embellish with "faux" flowers etc. What are we like? Still we are helping the economy.......right?

It all sounds very familar. Of course even if I do have it I have to search and search through so much stuff.
    Once again, I need to take a few days and get organized again. Happens so often when I make a lot of cards.

All stampers should be entitled to lower postage, then we could use up our embellishments!!!- Nancy

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Happens to me too. I haven't shopped for crafty goods in a long time. I haven't really Played in my craft room in a while but that's going to change now that I'm not working!!

Phew---at least I'm normal!!! I went to Michael's today looking for seashell or crab etc bellies--NONE!!! They must have read my posting here and took them all off the shelves!

+ Reply to Thread