+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6-25 ustream

6-25 ustream

oops I am late remindingn you's!! anyhoo it starts in 35 minutes here.

2. Re: 6-25 ustream

Im only getting about 2 sec of video/music every 90 sec or so... Will it improve or should I switch to my tablet (or becca's computer??? or becca's OLD computer????)

3. Re: 6-25 ustream

Now, I got NOTHING. But the commercial came thru clear as a bell....

Re: 6-25 ustream

aw Suzi, try a different computer. or refresh

Sorry you couldn't join us Suzi. I was there but it was making me crazy too. I had lots of frozen screen, then black screen, my chat kept jumping all over and my chat box wouldn't let me see what I was typing so it looked like I didn't know how to spell anymore. Grrr, sometimes we get what we pay for with free Ustream.

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    Sorry you couldn't join us Suzi. I was there but it was making me crazy too. I had lots of frozen screen, then black screen, my chat kept jumping all over and my chat box wouldn't let me see what I was typing so it looked like I didn't know how to spell anymore. Grrr, sometimes we get what we pay for with free Ustream.
    that is true..when I get frustrated..i say to myslef..I get what I [pay for. I lost my chat, but when I refreshed I was fine.. although my typing was skipping, cause I started paying extra attention to my post..and still some letters were missing..oh well still lots of fun, and very inspiring

There's no way I'd be paying 4 bucks a month just so Ustream works without glitches.

and to clarify, Miss Angie, it is your regular printing that I have seen on cards you've sent me that I think is cute. Nothing wrong with it at all. Your cursive I cannot comment on as I don't think I have ever seen it.

Last night I dreamed I was painting my canvas in our bedroom of all places! And I did remember to do the sides. Tracy would be so pleased.

Kathy

lol Kathy..if your dreaming it..you better just do it!!

9. Re: 6-25 ustream

I missed it since it was Ms Emily's birthday. We went out to eat and didn't get back till 9:30 and then I forgot all about it...
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread