+ Reply to Thread

Thread: palooza head count

palooza head count

i need a firm count of who is coming to utah palooza in september. if there are only going to be so many of us, it will change the location of where we are going to be hanging out.

those of you that are coming, have you made reservations for your hotel room yet?

{click above for my craft blog!}

Re: palooza head count

I will not be able t come this time....makes me sad too. We are taking a fall trip on the Blue Ridge Parkway. We will start near Asheville and drive north. It has been a long time desire for me to do this in the fall. I love the mountains with the color. I was just looking at pics from the our Utal Palooza this week. It was soooo much fun and you guys were certainly the hostesses with the mostesses.

I am definitely coming. Lesa too.
    We may or may not have our hotel....I know we don't have our plane flights yet....or a car.
    I loved the clubhouse last year....where else would we have it?
    I don't mind paying a bit extra for the wonderfulness of the use of the clubhouse.
    I don't see who is coming...do we have a headcount yet?
    Joanie

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Carden View Post
    I will not be able t come this time....makes me sad too. We are taking a fall trip on the Blue Ridge Parkway. We will start near Asheville and drive north. It has been a long time desire for me to do this in the fall. I love the mountains with the color. I was just looking at pics from the our Utal Palooza this week. It was soooo much fun and you guys were certainly the hostesses with the mostesses.
    We'll be missing you, Paula. I know you will have a wonderful time on your fall colors trip, but be sure to come next time!!!
    Hugs
    Joanie

+ Reply to Thread