+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ok, cat people/..

ok, cat people/..

I was(hopefully) having trouble with Zoid. for 3 days now he has pooped on the living room rug ( about 3 feet from his litter box) gary had a couple screens leaned on the wall there that he was working on and he thought theyn were the problem..so he moved them..Zoid pooped there again.. everything is the same..same litter, same cleaning routine..Ziggy is using it fine.. so today I asked gary if he th0ought 2 wood crates he brought home, and put in the same area had anything to do with it..he brought them home because he knows I like wood crates for my craft fair displays(see I do have him trained,,a bit) but they had stuff in them, so i have been waiting for him to empty them. well toinght he took them outside..as soon as he did..Zoid went to the litter box and left a huge deposit..haha..anyways..does anyone think those crates might haVe had oders he could smell that made him feel the need to mark his territory? I hope this is the end of pooping on the rug!!

Re: ok, cat people/..

I think it probably was a smell of another cat on the crates but normally they pee to mark their terriority but who knows-at least it is better now!

3. Re: ok, cat people/..

hmmm...interesting. Maybe having 3 crates/boxes there confused him, so he didn't use any because he couldn't make up his mind which one to use?? Glad he is using litter box now.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Re: ok, cat people/..

maybe they just scared him because he didn't know what they were.

+ Reply to Thread