+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another member cannot 'get in!'

Hybrid View

Question Another member cannot 'get in!'

I heard from Janet Nelson/Loon....something...sorry cannot remember her whole forum name. She hasn't been able to get in and when I looked, she isn't even in the member list. I wonder if something happened with her membership renewal.
    She gets a message about clicking on a link in an email to verify her membership.
    I asked her if she got such an email but haven't received a reply yet.
    I also sent an email to ShackHost on her behalf...where is Mike...don't see him in the member list?
    Can the moderators "see" anything about this...perhaps resend the email that is referred to. She said she has sent tickets, but don't know how if she cannot get in.
    Maybe you can if you just are visiting...don't know that.
    ANYWAY...if anyone can get her some help it would be so nice.
    Thanks! We need all the faithful Shackies we can get...and while she is quiet here, she is here and loves to see what we are all up to and visit the Gallery.
    Joanie

Re: Another member cannot 'get in!'

Bumping up.....no input on this, I guess....yet...
    Joanie

Hopefully one of the mods is able to get a message through to the techies. I appreciate you helping the lost souls, in case I ever get locked out.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Maybe this has happened to other Shackies and that is why we have lost so many.
    I am sure it is frustrating for them!!

I just sent a private message to StampShackMike (you can find him on the members list under that name) asking him to intervene and help Jan (Loon 218). I was able to look up her profile and it has her listed as "awaiting email confirmation". The email address we have listed is [email protected] Hope that helps.
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    I just sent a private message to StampShackMike (you can find him on the members list under that name) asking him to intervene and help Jan (Loon 218). I was able to look up her profile and it has her listed as "awaiting email confirmation". The email address we have listed is [email protected] Hope that helps.
    I also have a second email for Janet. It is: [email protected]
    I'll let her know to look in her other email....maybe she missed the email and that's the problem.
    Thanks for looking into this, Sarah. I was looking under the wrong 'letter' for Mike. Glad he's still here!
    Joanie

Hi,

We took care of Janet in less than 24 hours of getting the ticket in. I checked and did not see any history of other tickets from her. Tickets have been kept up and there is currently not a lack of support occurring. Occasionally someone will have a problem. It is inevitable in life with anything. When a problem happens we will take care of it through support. I get concerned at times if anyone ever has a problem ever again it is perceived as ongoing issues. Usually the issues are different and/or have different root causes. Overall we get very few tickets and things run fairly smoothly.

I appreciate the heads up about Janet. We did see her ticket and resolve on time. I hope you are all doing well. Lobbylou, thank you for keeping me in the loop as always you are invaluable!

Mike

thank you mike for looking after us here at the Shack. we appreciate all you do to keep us going and safe.

You are welcome. I am going to remove this thread in a day or two. These ominous thread titles will keep people away.

+ Reply to Thread