+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This Saturday October 6, is World Card Making Day

This Saturday October 6, is World Card Making Day

I will be tied up with Liam's badminton tournament, and Em is home for our thanksgiving weekend, otherwise I would post a challenge or two.
    I hope some folks are able to get inky that day.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Re: This Saturday October 6, is World Card Making Day

oohh good info!! I will carve out some time..I have to work, but maybe after

Wish I could play but wicked busy! Mom coming up. Sandwich fair all weekend. Tomorrow DS is hosting a Mud Run so today I'm busy cooking for the after party. Have to go do some shopping but had to wait for the porta-potty guy to come first. Busy, busy, busy! Off to start on the mac and cheese. then cole slaw then....you get the picture! I don't mind the cooking but don't love all the dishes I'm going to have to wash after all this stuff is cooked. Going to be a long day but then just fun for the rest of the weekend!
    Dee

Quote Originally Posted by RubberLady603 View Post
    Wish I could play but wicked busy! Mom coming up. Sandwich fair all weekend. Tomorrow DS is hosting a Mud Run so today I'm busy cooking for the after party. Have to go do some shopping but had to wait for the porta-potty guy to come first. Busy, busy, busy! Off to start on the mac and cheese. then cole slaw then....you get the picture! I don't mind the cooking but don't love all the dishes I'm going to have to wash after all this stuff is cooked. Going to be a long day but then just fun for the rest of the weekend!
    Dee...my head is spinning. Stay calm and carry on!!! I saw that somewhere!!! Hope it works for you!
    HUGS

I will plan to go downstairs and play tomorrow.
    I have MANY projects to accomplish in the near future!!!

Me too! I have chores to do but then maybe will make a few more cards.

wow Dee, what a load 0of work..i hope teh fun part comes through for ya!!
    Happy stamping everyone

Unfortunatly I think I'll be busy all day---my dd is working 7am to 9pm. Her BF is working all day, so I'll be at her house all day to feed her 15yo and make sure he doesn't have "too much" fun, if you know what I mean. He has begun to walk "into town" and meet his friends---makes me very nervous. I wouldn't be sorry if it rained all day. Maybe in the evening I'll have enough energy to get a littl inky.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberLady603 View Post
    Sounds like a fun weekend, Dee! BTW, what is a Sandwich Fair??? I plan to get crafty (in between cleaning ) since it is rainy and the hubby is working all day.
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Fence View Post
    Sounds like a fun weekend, Dee! BTW, what is a Sandwich Fair??? I plan to get crafty (in between cleaning ) since it is rainy and the hubby is working all day.
    That does sound weird! It's actually the local country fair in Sandwich, NH. Lots of fun stuff to see and do. It's local too, so you see a lot of folks you don't get to see much. Waiting for Mom and we are headed out shortly.
    Dee

+ Reply to Thread