+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does this happen to you???

Does this happen to you???

I went up to stamp this afternoon...and sat at my table. I had several Halloween cards half done and I finished those. I still had plenty of time. Could have stayed there for hours. But instead, I got up and came back downstairs. I just didn't feel like it. This hasn't happened in a very long time. I hate this feeling....should I worry???

Re: Does this happen to you???

I have started projects before, and then have put it down, to do other stuff in the house, then get completely sidetracked and the project is put aside.

No, I wouldn't worry.

You probably just needed a break. Sometimes I work in bits in pieces when I'm working on something. Cause there have been times I've given myself a headache working on something - I guess putting too much pressure on myself to get the item done!
    shelley

I do it all the time lately. I have accomplished one project at a time, but they usually take 2 days instead of the 1 day they used to.
    It will be OK...I hope!!!!

I can relate. I have three "lovely" pumpkins all embossed and coloured, just waiting for a card to call home. If I could have my things out and they stay out, I know I would forge on and finish but I had to do laundry and they were in the way.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Yeah, cleaning and laundry and cooking all get in the way. While I'm stamping, in the back of my mind I'm always thinking about what I should be doing......line when did I last vacuum? I better do laundry so I have clean clothes for tomorrow, or If I don't get groceries I'll have to have tunafish or pbj for dinner again. Do you ever wish someone would just deliver a meal to the front door 3 times a day???

It happens to a me. Trying to juggle a hobby, a house, oh yea and work which can be way more than 40 hours a week is hard. Sometimes I look at all of my supplies and I think I should just get rid of all of this stuff. But lately I have been stamping and making lots of things. But yes sometimes I just have to walk away as much as I love it. I feel I have no creativity sometimes but I think we are our own worse critic.
    We eat out a lot Patty since I still work and I just like to have a tuna or a meal at home.
    I don't think you need to worry!

+ Reply to Thread