+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm wondering...

I'm wondering...

Do you make Thanksgiving cards?? For years I have made Thanksgiving cards. I enjoy doing it, but I'm wondering who else does this? I make Halloween cards, but this year only did family. Now I'm facing Thanksgiving and haven't done anything about Christmas either. How far ahead to you make birthday cards? Do you keep a supply of get well and Sympathy and Congratulations?

Re: I'm wondering...

I make a few and send a few but mostly to family (bro and niece) and I have 2 co-workers I give cards to for each holiday and my best friend.
    I do make baby, birthday and thinking of you. get well, etc...cards but rarely do I make a head sympathy. That is the hardest card for me to make.
    I would love a good card sketch or something using some of my stamps that I could make some sympathy cards.

I've not made Thanksgiving cards before. This year I seem to be way behind on making cards. I best get busy!
    Dee

I made a few this year. I usually make a few.

5. Re: I'm wondering...

I make about 10 every year.
    The Shackretary

I like making Halloween cards since they are so fun, but rarely do! I don't bother with Thanksgiving, I guess I don't get the whole sending a card for Thanksgiving, seems a little pointless. I do try and make birthday cards and some thinking of you cards so I can be a little bit ahead when I need them, for Flood cards too. I have done sympathy card swaps so I will be prepared, but then never want to send out my special cards so I buy cards to have on hand! Nuts, I know.

Kathy

7. Re: I'm wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    I like making Halloween cards since they are so fun, but rarely do! I don't bother with Thanksgiving, I guess I don't get the whole sending a card for Thanksgiving, seems a little pointless. I do try and make birthday cards and some thinking of you cards so I can be a little bit ahead when I need them, for Flood cards too. I have done sympathy card swaps so I will be prepared, but then never want to send out my special cards so I buy cards to have on hand! Nuts, I know.
    WHAT????? Are you admitting TO BUYING STORE BOUGHT CARDS KATHY??????????
    The Shackretary

well, no Thanksgiving cards here as it is not an Australian holiday, but I do always have Thankyou cards made ahead. I try to have Sympathy cards in my box ready to go, but often decide they are not right for the receiver, and make a new one. I think I'd like to have some Pet Sympathy cards on hand, but never think to make them.

Paula, Would you show us a picture of your sympathy stamps and we could try to show you some sketches that would work? I have a ton of sketch sites in my favourites.
    Sarah

I usually make a few

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

i've made a few in the past but for the most part I don't.

+ Reply to Thread