+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving....

Happy Thanksgiving....

I hope everyone has a wonderful day with family and friends!!
    I have so much to be thankful for... my hubby who supports my addiction to rubbah, paper etc... my family (brother, niece), my cats and dog, my friends, and yes even my work. I have been so blessed to have a job for more than 27 years that I don't mind (most days) and I have met soooo many wonderful people.
    Also, I am thankful for the Shack! I have meet so many great Shackies! Each of you are very special!! I love having a place that is friendly and folks that share my love for stamping and cardmaking.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING and HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving....

Happy Thanksgiving !

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!
    Dee

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

gobble gobble. happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating

I can only echo Paula's sentiments....I'm very greatful...for so many things. I wsh everyone a happy Thanksgiving .... don't eat too much today...and I hope to see y'all right back here tonight!!!

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

The same to all my shackie friends. I for one WILL eat too much!! hehe We're going to a buffet and there are always too many wonderful foods to choose from and I'm sure later at my fil's house there will be birthday cake too since my sil's birthday falls on Thanksgiving this year.

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    The same to all my shackie friends. I for one WILL eat too much!! hehe We're going to a buffet and there are always too many wonderful foods to choose from and I'm sure later at my fil's house there will be birthday cake too since my sil's birthday falls on Thanksgiving this year.
    My dh birthday is today, Thanksgiving!! So I told him he can have pumpkin pie instead of cake this year. PPie is one of his fav's anyway.

9. Re: Happy Thanksgiving....

Yes, indeedy in addition to all the special thanks mentioned I am also looking forward to a wonderful turkey dinner with friends later this afternoon.
    Have a wonderful day!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends at the Shack! Just to keep in the spirit any chain stores here in Canada are having "Black Friday" deals. Black Friday with a Bow has become a common catch phrase this year.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread