+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Such a senseless tragedy

Re: Such a senseless tragedy

Oh my gosh, Joanie. How very sad for you too. She was a real hero.

Kathy

I wondered if there was a connection to the community from any of our NE Shackies. It would make it even harder to think of, Joanie. extra hugs!
    My son was upset and expressed a fear for my safety, as he has it was something that the community I teach in might have happen. We did have a murder last year but that was a domestic, not like this at all. I acknowledged his concern, and hopefully put his mind to rest.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Quote Originally Posted by ccstampin12 View Post
    I actually grew up with the family of the school's principal. I never met her, but as a kid, I was around her mom and aunt and uncles a lot.
    It really hit home for me...as I feel such an affinity to anyone in an elementary school. I spent many years teaching 4th grade.
    I get goosebumps just thinking about it.
    HUGS to us all.
    Joanie,
    Thinking of you! Teachers are so special. I have so many fond memories of elementary school and the people that I think help shape our lives. The prinicipal in this case was credited for saving the lives of many that she was responsible for-can't imagine the loss this community feels.

+ Reply to Thread